Fund Administration Analyst
Salary SGD4500 - SGD5000 per month
Consultant Glen Chua (R1435983)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Fund Administration Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for a Fund Administration Analyst who will be tasked to deliver high-quality asset servicing and fund administration both internally and externally by incorporating experience and industry knowledge.
About the Fund Administration Analyst role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for management, co-ordination and tracking of completion of administering clients' trades.
- Quality control of transactions processed and client correspondence
- Administration of clients’ trades and maintenance of register, processing of cash movements and reconciliation
- Participate in client service review
- Issuance of contract notes and settlement confirmations
- Processing of monetary settlement, money in/out and FX process
- Processing of fund distribution
- Reconciliation completion and clearance of trades and cash
- Provide guidance to front office on documentation requirements
To succeed in this fund administration environment, you will need to have the ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
- A minimum of two years' experience in a financial institution in a similar role
- Excellent administrative and business support skills, with the ability to multi-task and to work calmly under pressure
- Detailed understanding of procedural, technical and product requirements within the Fund Administration business
- Ability to provide organisation- and client-focused solutions
This is a leading global top-tier financial institution that is progressively expanding and growing its business on a global scale. This organisation offers employees the opportunity to enhance their experience across the business function and across multiple business lines. It offers exceptional job opportunities for growth and career development with the right ethos and practices, which makes it a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Fund Administration Analyst job.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1435983 Glen Chua