Equities Trade Analyst
Salary SGD4500 - SGD5000 per month
Consultant Glen Chua (R1435983)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Equities Trade Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected global financial institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for an Equities Trade Analyst who is fluent in this field.
About the Equities Trade Analyst role:
In this business-critical role, you will be interacting closely with front office, client services and internal operations teams.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide operational support for Cash Equities across DMA, DSA and High Touch businesses
- Supporting trade allocations and confirmations for institutional clients trading Asian markets and supporting global products
- Ensuring transactions are booked in a timely manner and are reconciled accurately
- Investigating and resolving all trade exceptions and managing client and trading desk queries within the agreed SLAs
- Reporting and escalating issues appropriately and in a timely manner
- Adhering to control procedures, identifying risk gaps and ensuring controls are implemented to close those gaps
- Scrutinising processes to identify issues within the flows and then working with senior management to drive through change and process enhancements
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients, the Front Office and supporting teams
- Involvement in ad-hoc projects and liaising with both internal and external counterparts in different regions
To succeed in this Equities Trade Analyst role, you will need to be organised and work well with minimal supervision. You will also require strong analytical skills. Relevant experience in a middle office and front office support environment would be desirable.
Key requirements include:
- A minimum of three years' experience within the middle office operations environment
- Bachelor's /Honours degree or equivalent required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel, Word and Outlook would be advantageous
- The ability to be a team player and possess strong organisational skills
This is a global leading financial institution. It has diversified financial services and multiple business segments. It offers diversity and growth for innovation for all employees, which makes it a great place to work and to be a part of.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Equities Trade Analyst job.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1435983 Glen Chua