Equities Trade Management Associate
Consultant Serena Fernando (R1764995)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Equities Trade Management Associate job has just been made available at a prestigious asset management firm based in Singapore. Reporting to a VP, you will be responsible for supporting the business in the trading activities of the equities asset class.
About the Equities Trade Management Associate role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for the trade processing of various equities instruments, including Cash Equities, Exchange-traded Futures & Options, OTC Swaps and Options. Your role will be to ensure prompt receipt and matching of trade confirmations and the timely settlement for all trades across the global markets.
- Ensuring sufficient funding and meeting both the internal and custodian banks’ SLA
- Ensure prompt follow up on trade matching, trade confirmation, settlement, and other operational matters
- Assessment of new products and markets for investment by portfolio managers
- Work with external counterparties, brokers and service providers to resolve operational issues, and be able to assess their deliverables
- Work with external vendors (brokers, counterparties, clearers, custodian banks, industry groups) to keep track of market developments.
To be successful in this Equities Trade Management Associate role, you will need to drive process improvements for productivity and design solutions to integrate into processes for the function.
- A good degree in Accountancy, Business or Finance
- At least five years' experience in operations
- Possess a drive to deliver excellent work, an eye for detail, a creative bent and a meticulous nature
- Strong analytical abilities, with excellent communication and collaborative skills
- A good team player, self-motivated and enjoy working in a dynamic environment
This is a global leading asset management firm. This organisation has diversified financial services and multiple business segments. It offers diversity and growth for innovation for all employees, which makes it a great place to work and to be a part of.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Equities Trade Management Associate role.
Apply today to discuss this role further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1764995 Serena Fernando