VP - Client Data Maintenance
Consultant Serena Fernando (R1764995)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting new VP - Client Data Maintenance job has just been made available at a leading global private bank based in Singapore.
About the VP - Client Data Maintenance role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for the oversight of the Client Data Maintenance team's daily activities as well as the execution of the strategic road map set out by the Business. In addition, you will be responsible for process management, escalations and exceptions handling, staff performance management, training and development.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert concerning Source-of-Wealth (‘SoW’), Tax topics like FATCA and AEI, Investment Suitability and other mandatory requirements to ensure all accounts satisfy the required regulatory standards
- Manage key stakeholders in Front Office, COO, Tax, Risk, Compliance, Platforms and IT from APAC locations
- Ensure relevant global and regional Know-Your-Customer (KYC) and Client Due Diligence standards are appropriately adopted
- Stay relevant with the latest regulatory requirements while escalating any high-risk cases
- Provide support for any regulatory or audit exercises
- Support strategic change work, and lead people through change and conduct training to Front Office and COLM teams where required
To succeed in this VP - Client Data Maintenance role, you will need good experience in delivering regulatory and strategic changes with a proven track record.
- At least eight years' relevant experience in Client Due Diligence, Client Documentation, Know-Your-Customer (KYC) or Anti Money Laundering (AML) experience in banking and finance
- At least five years' people leadership experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities; able to think out of the box
- Strong people leader, ability to lead people through change and develop high-performing team
This is a global leading private banking institution. This organisation has diversified financial services and multiple business segments. It offers diversity and growth for innovation for all employees, which makes it a great place to work and to be a part of.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting VP - Client Data Maintenance role.
Apply today to discuss this role further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1764995 Serena Fernando