Salary SGD7000 - SGD8000 per month
Consultant Glen Chua (R1435983)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting AML Specialist job has just become available at one of the most respected global financial institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for an AML Client Specialist who is a leader in their field.
About the AML Specialist Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for providing brokerage and client due diligence advice to internal and external stakeholders.
- Assess each client On-boarding scenario and apply the appropriate level of Customer Due Diligence to ensure complete documentation
- Perform regular periodic reviews of client accounts based on set review dates
- Responsible for performing plausibility checks on the SoW write up in accordance with the APAC SoW guidelines for CIFs that fall into scope
- Review and approve changes to Client Data Maintenance, and update data into Client On-boarding systems, update systems and other workflow tools as necessary
- Maintain procedures, system controls and identify key process improvements related to the KYC/AML processes for all business products
- Provide day-to-day AML/KYC advice and guidance to the brokers
- Assist to prepare, draft, distribute, and diligently administer the brokerage agreements for all APAC clients
- Liaise closely with respective brokers and back office to provide accurate rates and product list for all the brokerage agreements
- Attend to brokerage agreement related queries from both internal and external stakeholders on timely manner
To succeed in the AML Specialist job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with other internal stakeholders.
- Five to seven years of relevant experience is required
- Understanding of AML and KYC documentation requirements and structure of trading counterparts
- Strong SOW experience
- Good understanding of Financial Regulations affecting AML/KYC client On-boarding process e.g. FACTA, SEF
- Ability to demonstrate good judgement and decision making in escalating potential risk to the Firm
- Strong personal interpersonal and organisational skills
- Comprehensive understanding of the dynamics of financial regulation
- Innovative minded and ability to create consensus around solutions
This is a leading global top tier financial institution and is progressively expanding and growing its business on a global scale. This organisation offers employees the opportunity to enhance their experience across the business function and across multiple business lines. This organisation offers exceptional job opportunities for growth and career development with the right ethos and practices which makes it a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting AML Specialist job.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1435983 Glen Chua