Consultant Serena Fernando (R1764995)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting new Operations Analyst job has just been made available at a top asset management firm based in Singapore. Reporting to an Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the daily trade confirmation of various financial products.
About the Operations Analyst role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for the execution of FX transactions in order to facilitate the accurate settlement of securities. You will be providing trade support relating to trade bookings, trade verification, corporate actions, PnL as well as technology and legal related queries.
- Reconcile and ensure settlement of all product transactions on a daily basis prior to EOD Asia market
- Aid in reconciling Asian FX and Futures trades daily for teams based in the US
- Verify all positions back to the Prime Brokers
- Liaise with Portfolio Managers/traders and outside counterparties to resolve issues by SLA
- Review and process Asian and European corporate actions posted to an account and interface between PBs and the Trading desk on position implications
- Monitor and reduce foreign currency exposure by performing FX transactions
- Manage Static Data Maintenance during Asian hours including setting up new securities for various asset types
To be successful in this Operations Analyst role, you must have high attention to detail, be organised, work independently, and have strong decision-making skills. To excel in this role, you will need to be equipped with strong product knowledge.
- At least three years' experience in a financial institution or asset management firm
- Strong time management skills coupled with the ability to efficiently prioritise
- Proficient in Excel
- Bloomberg or Reuters knowledge
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Mandarin or Cantonese language ability to communicate with stakeholders based in North Asia region
This is a leading global financial institution. This organisation has diversified financial services and multiple business segments. It offers diversity and growth for innovation for all employees, which makes it a great place to work and to be a part of.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Operations Analyst role.
Apply today to discuss this role further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1764995 Serena Fernando