AVP - Regulatory Trade Reporting Wealth Management
Consultant Serena Fernando (R1764995)
Date posted 05 June 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting new AVP - Regulatory Trade Reporting Wealth Management job has just been made available at a top private bank based in Singapore. Reporting to a VP, you will be focused on ensuring trade reporting processes and systems are in line with regulations.
About the AVP - Regulatory Trade Reporting Wealth Management role:
In this business-critical role, you will be required to analyse and assess the applicability of new regulations subject for operations delivery with the review of end to end processes in the wealth management space.
- Ability to gather requirements from relevant stakeholders (IT, Compliance, Risk, Front Office), business requirement document creation and testing
- Preparation of business requirements as and when change is mainly on operations
- Coordination with different stakeholders / users / technology to ensure there is proper communication and tracking of issues and timely delivery
- Ensure that all new regulations and changes to existing regulations are identified and properly implemented in the bank, and ensure effective processes and controls are put in place
To be successful in this AVP - Regulatory Trade Reporting Wealth Management role, you must possess the ability to work in a fast-paced banking environment managing multiple priorities. You would need to be able to share information with peers and stakeholders within division and across divisions and regions.
- Solid communication skills
- Wealth operations background with understanding of how products flow through the processes and systems
- Good understanding of HKMA / MAS / BaFin / US regulatory requirements
- Display a high degree of control awareness, attention to detail and focus on providing quality output
- A strong team player and ability to work under pressure against tight timelines
This leading private bank provides the best innovative and top-quality services to its clients. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced, rapidly expanding global business. The culture is demanding, as you will be expected to hit the ground running, but if you are confident and a self-starter, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is very focused on developing and training its people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined, hungry to learn and want to take the next step in your career within this top organisation, this role is for you. Great career development opportunities await the right person in this exciting AVP - Regulatory Trade Reporting Wealth Management role.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1764995 Serena Fernando