Portfolio Reporting Analyst
Consultant Serena Fernando (R1764995)
Date posted 06 June 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting new Portfolio Reporting Analyst job has just been made available with a top investment management firm based in Singapore. Reporting to a Vice President from the Portfolio Services team, you will be responsible for the production and delivery of client valuations.
About the Portfolio Reporting Analyst role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for validating and updating client accounting records while proactively following up on queries from various internal stakeholders.
- Validate and update client accounting records
- Verify data and produce valuation reports in accordance with agreed format, data content and clients’ deadline
- NAV reconciliation against fund accountant appointed by clients
- Ensure business controls are followed and look for instances to improve them
- Oversee account transitions to ensure accurate accounting records are reported accurately per the regulations
- Assist with management reporting and regulatory reporting
To be successful in this fast-paced Portfolio Reporting Analyst role, you would have to work through challenging volumes and execute deliverables according to risk or timelines.
- Experience in NAV reconciliations
- Good knowledge of financial products such as equities, fixed income and OTC derivatives
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong prioritisation and organisational skills
This is a leading global asset management firm. This organisation has diversified financial services and multiple business segments. It offers diversity and growth for innovation for all employees, which makes it a great place to work and to be a part of.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Portfolio Reporting Analyst role.
Apply today to discuss this role further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1764995 Serena Fernando