VP OTC Collateral
Consultant Serena Fernando (R1764995)
Date posted 28 March 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting VP OTC Collateral role has been made available at a global asset management firm based in Singapore. You will be part of a department responsible for a broad spectrum of operations including collateral management.
About the VP OTC Collateral Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for handling of, clearing, deliveries, regulatory/exchange and process control.
- Day to day management of the BAU collateral management operations team
- Continued life-cycle management of collateral holdings, including interest accruals and settlements
- Prompt and clear escalation while ensuring transparency of issues and current status of the collateral process
- Manage regulatory reporting obligations with APAC exchanges
- Calculation, issuance, agreement and settlement of margin calls
- Continuous Improvement of the Operating Environment with regards to STP, risk and control
- Understanding of the cost associated with optimisation of any outflow, based on the eligibility criteria
To succeed in this role, you would have to be well organised with minimal supervision. You would also contribute to process improvements.
- Minimum 10 years' experience within Collateral Operations across multiple asset classes
- Understanding of the current regulatory framework and impact to collateral operations
- Knowledge of OTC Derivatives, FX, F & O, Repo, commodities and TBA trade lifecycle
- Knowledge of Acadiasoft, Intellimatch, 4sight and TriOptima
- Strong communication skills as it is essential for interacting at all levels, across business and disciplines
This is a global leading financial institution. This organisation has diversified financial services and multiple business segments. This organisation offers diversity and growth for innovation for all employees which makes it a great place to work and being a part of.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting VP OTC Collateral Management role.
Apply today to discuss this role further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1764995 Serena Fernando