Credit Documentation Analyst
Consultant Glen Chua (R1435983)
Date posted 14 March 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Credit Documentation Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for a Credit Documentation Analyst who is a leader in their field.
About the Credit Documentation Analyst Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for the credit documentation unit for various business segments covering a variety of banking facilities within the credit risk control function.
- Draft and produce banking facility letters and related security documents
- Review corporate documents and send out financing-related documents in a timely manner
- Ensuring financing structure and documentation are in compliance with bank policies and procedures
- Update collateral details and ensure accuracy of data for precise security values to be generated for Basel reporting purposes
- Effective management of security documents comprising of lodgment/withdrawal and release of documents under dual control
- Executing quality service and support to the various businesses with agreed service level agreements
To succeed in this role, you would be required to demonstrate an ability to work in a fast-moving environment whilst maintaining a high quality of work deliverance. You would also need to possess good analytical skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Bachelor's/Honour's degree or equivalent preferred
- Experience in corporate lending would be advantageous
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Ability to be a strong team player and show case excellent communication skills
- Competent knowledge of the local companies act and legal requirements for perfection of security documentation
This is a world leader in the global financial industry. This organisation also serves as an advisor to multinational companies, governments and investors. This organisation has broken new ground time and time again in expanding their services and business worldwide. This organisation offers exceptional opportunities for growth and career development for its employees.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Credit Documentation Analyst job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1435983 Glen Chua