Trade Settlements Analyst
Salary SGD5000 - SGD6000 per month
Consultant Glen Chua (R1435983)
Date posted 12 March 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Trade Settlements Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for someone who can provide Trading Service support to the Sales and Trading desks in Singapore, Tokyo, Hong Kong and Shanghai.
About the Trade Settlements Analyst role:
In this business-critical role, you will be providing dedicated support to the company's local and regional markets.
- Structured & Flow OTC trade capture and validation in Front Office systems e.g. DOMAN
- Daily control execution, reporting and break resolution
- Lifecycle event monitoring and action (Expiry/Exercise/Novation/Termination)
- Lead role in current drive to automate trading flows and processes
- Involvement in other projects (e.g. Front Office Sourcing, migrations, UAT) and ad-hoc tasks
To succeed in this Trade Settlements Analyst role, you will need to be organised and work well with minimal supervision. You will also require strong analytical skills. Relevant experience and understanding of the front-to-back trade lifecycle processes is also necessary.
- Experience in OTC clearing and trade compressions (e.g. TriOptima) would be a distinct advantage
- Excellent Fixed Income product knowledge, particularly OTC Rates and Structured derivatives
- Experience in global financial markets and ability to handle complexity of the day's trades
- Bachelor's /Honour's degree or equivalent required
- Proficiency in Microsoft office Excel, Word and outlook would be advantageous
- The ability to be a team player and possess strong organisational skills
- The ability to work under pressure; intra-day deadlines, flexible/late hours may be required depending on trading volumes and complexity of the day's trades
About the company:
This is a global leading financial institution. This organisation has diversified financial services and multiple business segments. It offers diversity and growth for innovation for all employees, which makes it a great place to work and to be a part of.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Trade Settlements Analyst job.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1435983 Glen Chua