Trade Finance Officer
Consultant Ailia Kazmi (R1769895)
Date posted 07 March 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Trade Finance Officer job has just been made available at one of the most respected international banks based in Singapore. Sitting in the Asian Operations Division, this is a role for a leader in their field.
About the Trade Finance Officer Role:
In this business-critical role, you will need to be a good team player, and possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Handle the full spectrum of documentary trade transactions in Trade Operations and to deliver timely and quality service to the Bank’s customers
- To check and/or process export/import documentary Credit and Collection transactions and ad-hoc trade projects/tasks as assigned
- Candidate with relevant LC documents checking experience shall assume the role of a LC document checker
To succeed in the Trade Finance Officer role, you would need to be able to adapt to the changing needs of the organisation and demands of internal and external stakeholders.
- At least one year's experience in Trade Operations within a bank
- Knowledge in checking of documents under Letter of Credit preferred
- Sound knowledge and understanding of Export/Import documentary trade transactions with strong technical skills to handle complex transactions
- Conversant in UCP600/ ISBP/ URC/ URR/ URDG/ ISP/ Incoterms
This global bank needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined, and want to to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Trade Finance Officer job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1769895 Ailia Kazmi