Trustee Analyst (3-month contract)
Salary SGD2500 - SGD3000 per month
Consultant Jennifer Olliaro (R1653201)
Date posted 06 March 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Trustee Analyst (3-month contract) job has just been made available at a top-tier leading financial services firm based in Singapore.
About the Trustee Analyst (3-month contract) Role:
You will be part of the Singapore team and contribute to process improvements in trust administration.
- Ensure all payment instructions are verified and executed
- Monitor funds compliance with relevant investment restrictions
- Liaise with external auditors and tax agents
- Ensure all relevant activities are performed in compliance with regulatory standards
- Assist with root cause analysis and contribute with process improvements
- Liaise with Third party service providers to ensure necessary documentation is kept up to date
To succeed in this Trustee Analyst (3-month contract) role, you should be organised and work well with minimal supervision.
- Bachelor's/Honour's degree in business would be preferred
- At least 1-2 years' experience in the trust and banking sector
- A good understanding of Singapore fund/trust and legal structure
- Good team player with strong organisational skills
- Meticulous with an eye for detail
- Excellent computer literacy, particularly with Excel (Macro) and PowerPoint
This is a leading financial institution. This organisation has diversified financial services and handles global clients. This organisation offers diversity and growth for innovation for all employees, which makes it a great place to work and to be a part of.
If you are driven and enjoy being in a dynamic and energetic environment, this is a great opportunity to work with an evolving industry leader.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653201 Jennifer Olliaro