Client Lifecycle Analyst - KYC
Consultant Serena Fernando (R1764995)
Date posted 06 March 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting new Client Lifecycle Analyst - KYC job has just been made available at a top global interdealer brokerage firm based in Singapore. Reporting to a regional Head of Client Lifecycle Management, you will be responsible for the onboarding of brokerage relationships and for managing the risk concerning onboarding of clients.
About the Client Lifecycle Analyst - KYC role:
In this business-critical role, you will ensure a smooth and seamless end-to-end onboarding process for new and existing clients. You will also assess each client onboarding scenario and apply the appropriate level of customer due diligence to ensure complete documentation and ensure relevant AML regulations and guidance are complied with.
- Ensure compliance - approve cases within own delegated authority or for cases that exceed delegated authority submit for further approval
- Research and conduct due diligence checks on background of new and existing clients and communicate reasons for rejection to brokers
- Perform regular periodic reviews of client accounts based on set review dates
- Provide day-to-day AML/KYC advice and guidance to the brokers
- Assist to administer new brokerage agreements;while checking the set-up of existing relationships
- Handling queries from internal and external stakeholders
- Perform ad-hoc duties when required
To succeed in this Client Lifecycle Analyst - KYC role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and collaboratively with senior internal stakeholders across divisions. You will also need to have at least two years' experience working in a client onboarding team in financial markets.
- Solid understanding of regulatory and legal initiatives, AML / KYC documentation requirements and structure of trading counterparts
- Good understanding of financial regulations affecting AML / KYC client onboarding process
- Experience with client screening tools
- Tenacity coupled with a positive attitude when dealing with complex situations
- Good information gathering skills and an ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to deliver while working under pressure and tight deadlines
- Proficient in MS Excel
This leading global firm needs no introduction and is recognised as a strong player in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are meticulous, diligent and seek the right opportunity to take your career forward, this is the role for you. Great career prospects await the right individual in this exciting Client Lifecycle Analyst job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1764995 Serena Fernando