Head of Asia IB Operations - Derivatives
Consultant Serena Fernando (R1764995)
Date posted 05 March 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting and new Head of Asia IB Operations - Derivatives job based in Singapore has just been made available at a leading global investment bank. This is a leadership role reporting to a Director in London.
About the Head of Asia IB Operations - Derivatives Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for a reporting line in Singapore and one in Japan. You will require deep business knowledge of the listed or OTC Clearing space and possess previous experience of running regional operations.
- Responsible for the day-to-day running of operations managing processes including client services, static data management, regulatory reporting, and FXPB operations
- Manage the two outsourcing vendors that are service providers for Asia, covering processes such as day-to-day clearing, exchange reconciliation, brokerage, static data, treasury and client margining
- Leadership and partnership in dealing with internal and external stakeholders i.e. front office, internal audit, exchanges and CCPs, and other operations teams that cover post trade services
- Work alongside two other regional managers and the Global Operations Manager with regards to making decisions concerning the business line
- Act as the key decision maker for operations with regards to releasing overnight batches when there are issues with CCP prices
To succeed in this Head of Asia IB Operations - Derivatives role, you will need strong leadership and oversight skills, excellent communications and stakeholder management skills, and the ability to make accurate decisions surrounding the direction operations will take.
- A proven track record working at the Director level within the listed or bilateral derivative industry
- Self-motivated with a proven ability to meet deliverables
- Team player with strong communication skills, an ability to lead with clear strategy and direction
- Project management exposure concerning the F&O, OTC Clearing, Bi-lateral OTC space
- Strong documentation skills
This prestigious global bank is well-recognised in the industry and needs no introduction. The firm offers a great working environment, with an excellent culture and positive work environment across all levels.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1764995 Serena Fernando