Customer Service Operations Manager
Consultant Serena Fernando (R1764995)
Date posted 28 February 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Customer Service Operations Manager job in Singapore has just arisen at a prestigious financial services firm. Reporting to the Head of Customer Service, your main responsibility will be to provide comprehensive supervision to the teams providing customer support to clients.
About the Customer Service Operations Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be involved in supporting the Customer Call Centre Agents by providing daily oversight and serving as a point-of-escalation to the teams. You will ensure top-quality call service and focus on improving service quality productivity.
- Leading a team of Customer Service Officers in the call centre to ensure consistent delivery of solution-focused service with end-to-end accountability, with excellent customer experience delivery and ownership culture
- Driving initiatives to improve customer service levels and adopt call centre and customer service best practices to modernise service delivery to customers
- Managing and maintaining service quality and performance of customer service care
- Working with the Function Head on customer service improvement initiatives
- Leading initiatives; including transforming existing customer communication channels
- Developing effective partnerships with stakeholders in the customer experience value-chain
- Raising staff engagement level
To be successful in this Customer Service Operations Manager role, you will need to be a service-oriented individual who can lead the call centre in serving the needs of investors and account holders. The challenge in this role lies in delivering high-quality services in a cost-effective and timely manner.
- Minimum 12 years' experience in call centre operations within financial services
- Demonstrated achievement in providing personalised and exceptional customer service
- Team player with demonstrated ability to work under pressure and tight timelines
- Experience in latest technology for customer communication channels (Eg. Chatbot, live chats, etc.) is preferred
- A good understanding of securities and depository operations is advantageous
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to work on occasional Saturdays
This prestigious financial services firm is well-recognised in the industry and needs no introduction. There are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company and the firm offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1764995 Serena Fernando