Trade Support Analyst
Salary SGD4500 - SGD5500 per month
Consultant Glen Chua (R1435983)
Date posted 23 February 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Trade Support Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected global financial institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for Trade Support Analyst who is fluent in this field.
About the Trade Support Analyst Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for derivatives sales and trading flows.
- Provide operational support for equity swap
- Ensure client queries are answered promptly and professionally
- Provide satisfactory resolution to client queries and manage client expectations
- Support the sales and trading desks by investigating and resolving issues and enquiries related to trade processing, bookings and breaks etc
- Work closely with operations and client services to ensure timely settlement of trades
- Devise proactively control procedures to prevent operational risk to the firm
- Manage ad-hoc projects and liaise with both internal/external counterparts in different regions
- Complex trade queries and settlement/delivery oversight
- Completion of local regulatory Reporting for the Portfolios
To succeed in this Trade Support Analyst role, you should be well organised with minimal supervision and also possess strong analytical skills. Relevant experience in a middle and back office environment would also be desirable.
- Minimum of three years’ experience
- Bachelors /Honours degree or equivalent required
- Knowledge on the OTC regulations like Dodd Frank Reporting, EMIR, MAS, HKMA, MiFID1 reporting is highly desirable
- Reconciliations and regulatory reporting experience is beneficial
- Proficiency in Microsoft office Excel, Word and outlook would be advantageous
- Ability to be a team player and possess strong organisational skills
- Bloomberg, Reuters and corporate action processing knowledge preferable
This is a global leading financial institution. This organisation has diversified financial services and multiple business segments. They offer diversity and growth for innovation for all employees which makes it a great place to work and to be a part of.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Trade Support Analyst job.
Apply today to discuss this role further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1435983 Glen Chua