Trade Processing Manager
Consultant Serena Fernando (R1764995)
Date posted 23 February 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting and new Trade Processing Manager job has just been made available at a leading global financial services firm. Reporting to the Head of Operations, you will be responsible for leading a team of three analysts.
About the Trade Processing Manager role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for ensuring that all tasks required of the team are completed in a timely and efficient manner, whilst ensuring that the team proactively manages the risk and control environment to complement the business.
- Ensuring Futures and OTC trades are processed and cleared in accordance with deliverables
- Assisting in designing and implementing changes to procedures and workflows as appropriate
- Ensuring team is performing duties in line with all compliance and risk policies
- Ensuring daily checks are being performed
- Providing regular updates to management on important issues impacting operations
To succeed in this Trade Processing Manager role, you will need experience in managing a team and providing oversight of operational risk and controls. You will be responsible for representing APAC Operations in Futures and Energy projects. You will require strong communication skills and an analytical and logical approach to problem-solving.
- Experience in Futures and OTC products
- Prepared to take on night shifts to cover team members
- Experience with Iron Ore and Coal is desirable but not essential
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Experience with Futures/Exchange/Clearing systems
This leading global financial services firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their good working environment, they've won many awards. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are a leader with a can-do attitude, this Trade Processing Manager role is an excellent opportunity to work for one of the world’s leading financial institutions.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1764995 Serena Fernando