Team Lead - Operations
Consultant Ailia Kazmi (R1769895)
Date posted 26 February 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Team Lead - Operations job has just become available at one of the most respected inter-dealer broker firms here in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Head of Operations, this is a role for a supervisor who is a leader in their field.
About the Team Lead - Operations Role:
As part of the Operations team, you will perform a key role in ensuring broker trades are registered on exchanges within required time-frames.You will also be responsible for trade booking into back office systems and ensure accuracy when sending client confirmations.
- Responsible for ensuring all processes and procedures are followed
- Act as escalation point for outstanding issues
- Provide oversight to ensure your team's deadlines are met
- Ensure the team follows all internal and external risk and compliance controls
To succeed in this Team Lead - Operations role, you should have prior experience in the energy sector with sound knowledge of oil and refined oil products.
- At least five years working in the energy sector
- Background as a team leader of small team
- Knowledge of oil and refined oil products
- Previous experience with OTC Futures and exchange systems
The international inter-dealer broker firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and driven, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined, and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Team Lead - Operations job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1769895 Ailia Kazmi