Trade Management Officer - Energy & Commodities
Consultant Ailia Kazmi (R1769895)
Date posted 22 February 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Trade Management Officer - Energy & Commodities job has just become available at one of the most respected inter-dealer broker firms based in Singapore. This is a role for an officer who is a leader in their field.
About the Trade Management Officer - Energy & Commodities Role:
The Exchange Operations role sits within the Middle Office team and is responsible for the management of all aspects of post execution trade flow for the Futures & Energy businesses, until the point where trade is cleared or handed off to Customer Services/Settlements.
- Responding to internal and external queries in a timely manner
- Escalate issues to management where appropriate
- Continual review of operations work flow, update procedures when there are changes to procedures
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of the markets in which you specialise
To succeed in the Trade Management Officer - Energy & Commodities job, you will need to have the ability to work with integrity, due skill, care and diligence, in the discharge of your responsibilities.
- Essential experience in a Middle Office Operations role
- Understanding of Wholesale Financial Services
- Comprehensive knowledge of the life cycle of an exchange and/or OTC trade
- Desired experience of working within an investment bank, hedge fund, or inter-dealer broker
The international inter-dealer broker firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and driven, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined, and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Trade Management Officer job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1769895 Ailia Kazmi