Cross-Border Fund Administration Manager
Consultant Serena Fernando (R1764995)
Date posted 26 January 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Cross Border Fund Administration Manager job based in Singapore has just become available at the asset management arm of a top financial services firm. Reporting into the Head of Department, you will be a subject matter expert in Cross Border Fund set-ups and operations.
About the Cross Border Fund Administration Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for the oversight and management of the fund administration team, and handle any daily escalations in order for the team to operate effectively and efficiently. You will also check the timeliness and accuracy of the Net Asset Value (NAV) reports prepared by vendors and take the lead in ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of daily fund transfers and subscription & redemption orders.
- Ensure that all operational setups and procedures with third-party managers and outsourced service providers are documented and frequently reviewed
- Assist in the preparation and coordination of the semi / annual reports
- Review the investment management agreement with the Fund Managers, and review the service level agreements with the Fund Administrators and Custodians
- Assist in new fund launches, ad hoc projects and handle the account opening process with new fund houses
- Ensure that no financial loss are incurred due to trade placement error or operational oversight issues
- Ensure that the NAV prices are checked accurately
The successful Cross Border Fund Administration Manager will need to have excellent stakeholder management abilities and possess strong communication skills to work effectively with the internal and external stakeholders.
- Degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Business Administration or related disciplines
- At least eight years' experience in an asset management company
- Accounting knowledge is an advantage, Portia, MS Excel
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience in launching offshore funds (SICAV)
This global asset management company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their good working environment, they've won many awards. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are a progressive Cross Border Fund Administration Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1764995 Serena Fernando