Securities Transfers Analyst
Salary SGD3500 - SGD4500 per month
Consultant Glen Chua (R1435983)
Date posted 07 April 2017
An exciting Securities Transfers Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for someone to handle the security asset onboarding process for Private Banking clients.
About the Securities Transfers Analyst Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for daily business by producing timely and efficient settlement of all security transactions across markets.
- Liaise with transfer counterparty to negotiate and agree on transfer details and timeline
- Follow up transfer cases to ensure smooth street settlement of the transfer
- To maintain and ensure that all trade documentation are properly filed and archived
- Able to liaise with custodians/counterparties/front office to resolve disputes and discrepancies
- Ensure assets(securities) received and/or delivered are reflected into client's account timely and accurately
- Process corporate actions from receipt collection of notifications to final client bookings
To succeed in this role, you would need to be a fast learner and well organised with minimal supervision.
- Minimum two to three years' experience in the private banking sector, preferably in an operations or a corporate actions function
- Bachelors /Honours degree or equivalent
- Proficiency in Microsoft office Excel, Word and outlook would be advantageous
- Ability to be a team player and possess strong organisational skills
- Having the ability to participate in ad-hoc projects and vigilantly review ways of systems improvement.
This is a global leading financial institution. This organisation has diversified financial services and multiple business segments. This organisation offers diversity and growth for innovation for all employees which makes it a great place to work and being a part of.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Securities Transfers Analyst job.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1435983 Glen Chua