Trade Management Officer
Salary SGD4000 - SGD4500 per month
Consultant Glen Chua (R1435983)
Date posted 09 February 2017
An exciting Trade Management Officer job has just become available at one of the most respected global financial institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for Trade Management Officer who is fluent in this field.
About the Trade Management Officer Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for processing multiple asset classes.
- Input of trades, both securities and FX into system
- Solve all local pre/post matching/settlement queries
- Manage the day-to-day service operations with clearly defined processes and internal controls
- Complex trade queries and settlement/delivery oversight
- Assist with Portfolio NAV Reconciliations
- Investigation and resolution of cash breaks
- Completion of local Regulatory Reporting for the Portfolios
To succeed in this role, the candidate would require to be well organised with minimal supervision. The successful candidate would also require strong analytical skills. Relevant experience in a middle and back office environment would be desirable.
- Minimum three years' experience working in a bank/brokerage firm
- Bachelor's / Honours degree or equivalent required
- Underlying knowledge of multiple asset classes, including Rates (interest Rate Swaps, interest rate Derivatives) FX, Forward FX, Non-Deliverable Forwards, OTC, FX Swaps.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office Excel, Word and outlook would be advantageous
- The ability to be a team player and possess strong organisational skills
This is a global leading financial institution. This organisation has diversified financial services and multiple business segments. This organisation offers diversity and growth for innovation for all employees which makes it a great place to work and being a part of.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Trade Management Officer job.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1435983 Glen Chua