Fraud Rule Manager
Consultant Raymond Poon (R1660122)
Date posted 07 February 2017
An exciting Fraud Rule Manager job has become available at one of the most respected payment firms based in Singapore.
About the Fraud Rule Manager Role:
The Fraud Rule Manager is responsible for conducting the functional design and build up of internal fraud systems to meet the requirements of fraud monitoring of the company’s merchants.
- Cooperate with our third party vendor to transform the system in order to better adapt for the company’s portfolio, monitoring rules and other preferences
- Maintain the fraud system on a day to day basis and optimize the system and rules to improve the efficiency of fraud detection
- Reporting to the Head of Risk, the Senior Fraud Consultant will conduct regular system reports, as well as the rule quality report of the company’s fraud management
- Cooperate with other risk teams to prevent financial losses and scheme rules breach
- Analyse and conduct regular fraud system performance reports and rule quality reports
To succeed in the Fraud Rule Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively with third party vendors and the fraud team and test and adjust existing fraud rules to take into consideration the feedback from fraud and monitoring teams and portfolio’s performance.
- Experience in Fraud Rules Design and Management
- Familiar with fraud systems including monitoring and prevention
- Experience in the payments industry is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, written and presentation skills
This payment services firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise.
If you are driven and determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1660122 Raymond Poon