Salary SGD70000 - SGD90000 per annum
Consultant WeiYolk Loke (R1545553)
Date posted 03 January 2017
An established asset manager with a stronghold in Asia is looking to hire an experienced financial services professional to join their securities operations team. Reporting directly to the Associate Director, this is an individual contributor role and you are expected to support the front office by ensuring smooth trade settlement processes and managing the corporate action process.
About the Manager, Settlements Role:
You will be part of the team that supports the back office functions of the asset manager. The role requires you to work closely with the Manager to ensure that all trades and corporate actions are processed and settled on a timely basis. The team in which the person is in will provide support to both internal and external clients, and will involve liaison with external parties such as the custodians and administrators. The team is expected to conduct regular service reviews with the external service providers to secure an acceptable level of service.
- To provide investment trade support to the Chief Investment Officers and fund managers
- Processes trade confirmation with counterparties on a timely basis
- Transmits timely and accurate trade settlement instructions to the custodians
- Works closely with counterparties and custodians to resolve queries
- Manages the corporate action and proxy voting process with custodians and fund managers, including sending timely instructions to the custodians as well as updating the back office system
- Prepares timely and accurate client monthly reports
- Responsible for the timely processing and settlement of trades, corporate actions and proxy voting
- Ensure data integrity and accurate flow of information from trade generation
- Responsible for delivering the services in accordance with the agreed Service Level Agreements, best practices and in compliance with the relevant regulatory requirements
- Responsible for updating procedures and documentation to ensure that it remains current
- Preferably a degree holder
- Minimum eight years' back office working experience in corporate action and proxy voting processing and fixed income settlement
- Candidate should preferably come from Asset Management background
- Strong knowledge of investment management systems such as Hiportfolio
The hiring organisation is an established asset manager headquartered in Singapore and the firm has an AUM over a 100billion USD. The compensation is competitive and the work environment is corporate and dynamic. If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1545553 Wei Yolk Loke