Business Analyst Performance Management
Salary SGD5000 - SGD7000 per month
Consultant Glen Chua (R1435983)
Date posted 02 December 2016
An exciting Business Analyst Performance Management job has just become available at one of the most respected global financial institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for a Business Analyst Performance Management who is fluent in this field.
About the Business Analyst Performance Management role:
In this business critical role, you will be part of the Performance Management Projects team and you will be responsible for providing support to key projects and initiatives
- Generate and/or derive data from various banking systems
- Execute data extraction and analysis using SQL and MS Excel
- Comprehensive project documentation analysis
- Serve as the SME in all project and BAU documentation
- Perform data analytics and provide inputs/recommendations
- Generate reports from the derived bank & client data
- Assist in completion and maintenance of project documentation such as the BRD, KOP, Test Plans and the RTM
- Maintenance of project documentation; ensuring completeness and relevance of all documents to aid any audit requests
- Communicate and follow up via email/phone for any any requirements or information needed
To succeed in this business control management environment, you will need to have the ability to work in project management environment with keen analytical skills.
- Advanced Excel proficiency and data analysis
- Advanced SQL database query skills
- Well versed in data extraction and analysis using SQL and MS Excel
- Familiarity with banking systems for CIB(Corporate and Institutional Banking) and CB (Commercial Banking) an advantage
- Business-level communication skills
- Sound knowledge of risk governance frameworks & processes
- Strong excel, macros and report presentation skills
This is a leading global top tier financial institution and is progressively expanding and growing its business on a global scale. This organisation offers employees the opportunity to enhance their experience across the business function and across multiple business lines. They offer exceptional job opportunities for growth and career development with the right ethos and practices which makes it a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Analyst Performance Management job.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1435983 Glen Chua