Compliance Remediation Analyst
Salary SGD2500 - SGD3000 per month
Consultant Joyce Mok (R1551590)
Date posted 30 November 2016
An exciting 6 Month Compliance Remediation Analyst has just become available at one of the most respected global banking institutions based in Singapore.
About the 6 Month Compliance Remediation Analyst role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for assisting in the end-to-end processing of compliance, Fatca and AML monitoring activities.
- Responsible for client communications and query management
- Compare KYC related data with FATCA documents and escalate if any discrepancies found
- Verifying FATCA documentation of the clients to be adopted/reviewed
- Handle all customer and contract related processes regarding request, verification and modifications
- Responsible for verification of client data
- Handle customer queries related to FATCA and AML
To succeed in this business control management field, you will need to have the ability to work in an investment and wealth management environment.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a financial institution in similar role with compliance, AML, KYC and Fatca experience
- Good understanding of end to end compliance tax process
- Excellent track records in terms of turnaround and ability to identify key compliance AML/KYC issues
- Strong excel, macros and report presentation skills
- Good in interpreting regulatory guidelines and assessing risk scores and entity types
This is a leading global top tier financial institution and is progressively expanding and growing its business on a global scale. This organisation offers employees the opportunity to enhance their experience across the business function and across multiple business lines. They offer exceptional job opportunities for growth and career development with the right ethos and practices which make it a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting 6 Months Compliance Remediation Analyst job.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1551590 Joyce Mok