SAS Business Analyst
Consultant Glen Chua (R1435983)
Date posted 30 November 2016
An exciting SAS Business Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for a Business Analyst who is fluent in this field.
About the SAS Business Analyst role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible to perform SAS reviews and credit documentation.
- Provide data consolidation
- Proactively understand credit risk and static data information
- Develop statistical analysis programming to generate reports
- Work with line management to support Audit/RCSA/regulatory examinations, RCSA and associated follow up actions
- Risk assess deployment proposals and evaluate impact to various operational groups and ensure areas of control weakness are avoided
To succeed in this role, you are required to be well organised with minimal supervision. You must also have strong analytical skills.
- Minimum of 2 years experience within a business analysis environment
- Bachelor's /Honors degree or equivalent required
- MIS, Basel and SAS analytical skillsets would be desirable
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel, Word and Outlook would be advantageous
- Ability to be a team player and possess strong organisational skills
- Relevant experience in the consumer and commercial banking environment would be desirable.
This is a global leading financial institution. This organisation has diversified financial services and multiple business segments. This organisation offers diversity and growth for innovation for all employees which makes it a great place to work and being a part of.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting SAS Business Analyst job.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1435983 Glen Chua