Assistant Manager, Trade Processing
Salary SGD4000 - SGD5000 per month
Consultant WeiYolk Loke (R1545553)
Date posted 29 November 2016
A globally established fund manager based in the UK is looking to add capacity to the trade processing team as the business is expanding. This is an individual contributor reporting directly into the Team Lead and the coverage is local.
About the Assistant Manager, Trade Processing role:
You will be responsible for carrying out the critical functions in fund operations which includes cash reconciliation, trade matching and settlements, corporate action and transaction reporting. The Assistant Manager, Trade Processing will sit in the trade processing team with a current headcount of 3.
- Perform cash reconciliation between front office system and custodian’s records
- Trade matching & settlement (Omgeo & Non Omgeo) of equities/fixed income/transfers/derivatives/swap/repo
- Data input in front office system
- Posting/reversal of coupon/dividends/repo cash/adjustments
- Subscription/redemptions, cash transfers, finance inflows
- Confirmation of transactions in front office system for downstream flow to FAM, portia & external outsource partner
- End of day broadcast of daily transaction summary and obtain CIO/FM sign-off
- Reconcile coupon/dividend posted by front office system to custodian
- Send instructions to custodian on voluntary events
- Process coupon claim from repo counterparties
- Report unconfirmed trades to external outsource partner and finance daily
- Reporting of collateral postings to Investment Accounting Agent and blocking position in front office system
- Liaise with external outsource partner to resolve trade capture/confirmation/settlement issues of repo, CCS, IRS, FX swap & forwards
- Acquire bond prices from broker for bonds that exceed pricing criteria
To succeed in the Assistant Manager, Trade Processing job, you must have minimum 5 years of working experience in investment operations or fund operations.
- Bachelor Degree of Business Administration, Accounting, Banking and Finance or related
- Strong application in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
This international fund manager needs no introduction and is recognised as one of the leading players in their financial services industry. The firm has a global footprint and the work environment is stable and close knit. The organisation also places emphasis and its people and offers potential career progression opportunities and has even been named "Best Employer to Work For in Asia" by prestigious HR Magazine, validating its conducive and attractive work environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1545553 Wei Yolk Loke