Assistant Manager, Investment Operations
Salary SGD4000 - SGD5000 per month
Consultant WeiYolk Loke (R1545553)
Date posted 28 November 2016
An established global fund manager is looking to expand the investment operations team in line with business expansion plans.
About the Assistant Manager, Investment Operations Role:
The fund administration is outsourced to an external fund administrator and the incumbent is responsible for checking the fund's Net Asset Value (NAV) reports prepared by the Fund Administrator. The successful candidate will need to handle daily placement of trades and ensuring the accuracy of the securities prices in the portfolio. The successful candidate will need to possess excellent communication skills as he/she will be liaising closely and managing communications with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure daily bond prices provided by brokers are complete and approve by Fund Managers
- Investigate any stale bond prices or large variances
- Ensure the daily trades are place accurately and timely with the Fund Manager’s Registrar
- Ensure fund administrator inputs the security prices accurately, account for all subscription and redemption trades and proper accruals of management fees in the NAV reports daily before deadline
- Daily trade placement with Custodian and uploading prices to the internal system
- Perform monthly holdings reconciliation for the portfolio funds and assets
- Preparation of the Semi/Annual Fund reports
- Verification of trailer fees statements from fund houses and custody invoices from Custodian
- Ensure all trades are placed timely and accurately
To succeed in this role, you will need to possess minimum 3 years' experience in accounting and banking or finance industries.
- Prior experience in fund operations is desirable
- Fund accounting knowledge and ability to calculate NAV is essential
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Banking and Finance or related fields\
- Strong application skill in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
This international fund manager needs no introduction and is recognised as one of the leading players in their financial services industry. The firm has a global footprint and the work environment is stable and close knit. The organisation also places emphasis and its people and offers potential career progression opportunities.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1545553 Wei Yolk Loke