Salary SGD3000 - SGD3300 per month
Consultant Joyce Mok (R1551590)
Date posted 23 November 2016
An exciting 6 month contract Margins Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking institutions based in Singapore.
About the 6 month contract Margins Analyst role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for performing daily margin processing such as data checks, margin call process, limit usage monitoring and asset transfer.
- Ensure that margin calls are issued prior to the deadline agreed with business units
- Perform various control activities; issue margin calls and work with Sales and Risk Management to ensure clients meet their margin calls in a timely manner
- Analyse and understand complex portfolios and trading strategies
- Facilitate client portfolio analysis on new and existing clients
- Respond to inquiries from sales/sales assistants on collateral activities
- Escalate issues, risks, achievements in a timely and effective manner
To succeed in this 6 month contract Margins Analyst job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Good experience with at least one to two years in collateral management covering Credit Support Annex (CSA), Global Master Repurchase Agreement (GMRA) and/or Global Master Securities Lending Agreement (GMSLA)
- Familiar with the latest industry & regulatory requirements on collateral management & reporting
- Competent in using Microsoft Office applications especially in Excel
- Strong analytical skills, attention to details with an inquiring mind
- Self-motivated, focused and performance driven candidate who thrive under pressure
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Team player, dependable with strong interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
This is a leading global top tier financial institution and is progressively expanding and growing its business on a global scale. This organisation offers employees the opportunity to enhance their experience across the business function and across multiple business lines. They offer exceptional job opportunities for growth and career development with the right ethos and practices which makes it a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting 6 month contract Margins Analyst job.
If you are keen to explore this opportunity, please apply today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1551590 Joyce Mok