Consultant Glen Chua (R1435983)
Date posted 18 November 2016
An exciting CDD Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for a CDD Analyst who is fluent in this field.
About the CDD Analyst role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for management, co-ordination and tracking of completion of periodic review.
- Perform call backs to clients/customers to answer queries and resolve issues
- Handle different clients and funds at the same time with regards to KYC/AML remediation
- Support front office to complete the periodic reviews and other regulatory remediation requirements
- Collect required AML/KYC documentation on all clients
- Work closely with compliance and CARRS team regarding AML/KYC remediation
- Preform screenings via World check, Factiva and Prime
- Provide guidance to front office on documentation requirements for periodic reviews
To succeed in this KYC environment, you will need to have the ability to work in a wealth management environment.
- KYC, AML and Client Due diligence experience
- Sales and calling experience
- Retail banking experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a financial institution in similar role with KYC experience
- Excellent track records in terms of turnaround and ability to identify key AML/KYC issues
- Strong excel, macros and report presentation skills
This is a leading global top tier financial institution and is progressively expanding and growing its business on a global scale. This organisation offers employees the opportunity to enhance their experience across the business function and across multiple business lines. This organisation offers exceptional job opportunities for growth and career development with the right ethos and practices which makes it a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting CDD Analyst job.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1435983 Glen Chua