Salary SGD95000 - SGD115000 per annum
Consultant WeiYolk Loke (R1545553)
Date posted 17 November 2016
An exciting Transaction Manager job has just become available at an established boutique merchant bank headquartered in Europe. This is a business critical role and would require an experienced candidate who is well-versed in trade documentation.
About the Transaction Manager Role:
Directly reporting into the Global Head of Transaction Management based in London, this business critical role will be responsible for managing day to day client transactions on Shipping & Offshore deals from closing to deal end.
- Responsible for handling daily transactional content for a portfolio of clients such as (but not limited to):
- Arrange funding and payment for loan drawdown
- Loan pre-payments, final maturities, collateral release
- Financial statements covenant-monitoring
- Monitor minimum security deposit in clients’ accounts
- Coordinate loan transfer and assignment
- Handle requests on changes to ownership structure, charters, flag change and loan restructuring
- Preparation of waiver memos
- Effectively liaise, work and correspond with Front Office, Admin Team, Insurance Team, Client, Syndicate Banks, Client Account Team, Lawyers and other departments
- Contribute to loan and security documentation reviews pre-closing
- Responsible for timely update and data quality of the loan system (SAP-CML & OASIS)
- Post-closing portfolio management
- Manage (safe keeping and archiving) original loan documentation
- Handle problem accounts and late payments
- Process clients’ audit confirmation requests
- Assist with providing reports to Management
To succeed in thsi role, you will need to have sound understanding of the content of transaction documentation (principal documents, collateral documents etc) and repayment schedules.
- At least five years' experience in asset based finance, ideally in shipping finance
- Sound knowledge in Microsoft Office applications; particularly in Excel
- Ability to work under time pressure and to work autonomously when required
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent English communication skills (oral and written)
- Strong service delivery orientation, proactive approach and team player
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills
This European bank is a specialist in international transportation finance and positions itself as a leading provider of financing and advisory services in the global transportation market, especially in the segments of shipping, aviation, offshore and land transport. The culture is family oriented and collaborative and the organisation offers a very stable work culture. If you are looking for a close knit work culture and stable career progression, this is the role for you.
If you are a progressive Transaction Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1545553 Wei Yolk Loke