Client Due Diligence Analyst
Consultant Glen Chua (R1435983)
Date posted 11 November 2016
An exciting Client Due Diligence Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for a Client Due Diligence Analyst who is a fluent in this field.
About the Client Due Diligence Analyst role:
In this business critical role, you will be part of the specialised activities team responsible to perform quality checks and reviews on the team of CDD makers and Relationship Managers.
- Perform quality assurance checks on client’s Source of Wealth (SOW) write up and corroboration obtained is adequate as per required
- Review of PEP assessment to ensure compliance to local and group standards
- Support front office to complete the periodic reviews and other regulatory remediation requirements
- Review account activity conducted by Individual CDD (Makers)/RM where required
- Execution responsibility for identifying, assessing, monitoring, controlling and mitigating financial crime risk
- Review completed tax assessment for high net worth clients
- Provide guidance to front office on documentation requirements for periodic reviews
- Participate in projects/initiatives
- Able to review account documentation
- Support front office to complete the periodic reviews and other regulatory remediation
To succeed in this client due diligence environment, you will need to have the ability to work in collaboration with risk and control partners.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years experience in a financial institution for similar role with KYC and client onboarding checker experience
- Excellent track records in terms of turnaround and ability to identify key AML/KYC issues
- Strong excel, macros and report presentation skills
This is a leading global top tier financial institution and is progressively expanding and growing its business on a global scale. This organisation offers employees the opportunity to enhance their experience across the business function and across multiple business lines. This organisation offers exceptional job opportunities for growth and career development with the right ethos and practices which makes it a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Client Due Diligence Analyst role.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1435983 Glen Chua