Consultant Glen Chua (R1435983)
Date posted 11 November 2016
An exciting Business Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for a Business Analyst who is fluent in this field.
About the Business Analyst role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for contributing to system enhancements relating to retail clients/retail products.
- Develop and cultivate relationships with senior members of line management responsible for underlying process & supervisory controls
- Work closely with business stakeholders from various departments to understand and consolidate the test requirements
- Work closely with technology stakeholders to coordinate work effort
- Work with line management to identify and ensure operational incidents/losses are reported timely in the firm’s incident/loss monitoring system
- Active participation in UAT to ensure test cases are carried out, results duly validated, defects raised/ fixed accordingly, and in accordance to the overall project timeline
- Risk assess deployment proposals and evaluate impact to various operational groups and ensure areas of control weakness are avoided
To succeed in this role, you should be well organised with minimal supervision. The successful candidate would also require strong analytical skills. If you have relevant experience in private banking and wealth management environment, it would be desirable.
- Minimum of 2 years experience within the middle or back office operations environment
- Bachelor's /Honors degree or equivalent required
- Proficiency in VBA, SQL and Excel
- Ability to be a team player and possess strong organisational skills
This is a global leading financial institution. This organisation has diversified financial services and multiple business segments. A leading provider of capital markets and wealth management solutions. This organisation offers diversity and growth for innovation for all employees which makes it a great place to work and being a part of.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Analyst job.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1435983 Glen Chua