Senior Fund Operations Executive
Salary SGD4000 - SGD5000 per month
Consultant WeiYolk Loke (R1545553)
Date posted 02 November 2016
A leading Asia-based asset manager with AUM of over SGD120 billion is looking to hire a Senior Fund Operations Executive to join the fund operations team. Reporting to the Director of Fund Operations, you will provide support to both internal and external clients. You will also be required to liaise closely with external parties such as the custodians and administrators.
About the Senior Fund Operations Executive Role:
This role has been made available as the incumbent is transferring internally to another team for professional growth purposes. You will ensure that all reconciliations and transactions are completed and processed on a timely basis. It will require answering to queries, investigation and resolving reconciliation breaks to ensure accuracy of data to support the fund managers in their investment decision-making.
- Responsible for timely and accurate updates of cash positions for front office funding purposes
- Timely and accurate processing of foreign exchange transactions and payment instructions
- Facilitate quality analysis verification process
- Update back office system before performing the reconciliation against custody or client records
- Follow up discrepancies internally before querying external service providers
- Process foreign exchange transactions; matching and settlement
- Process clean payment instructions to the custody
- Perform loading of both valuation agents and internal data into the QA system and preparing reports for the review of the QA team
- Review of financial reports
- Deliver the services in accordance with the agreed Service Level Agreements, best practices and in compliance with the relevant regulatory requirements
The ideal Senior Fund Operations Executive will have knowledge of Transfer Agency operations as well as settlement procedures and fund distribution practices.
- Minimum five years' experience, preferably in operations of asset management industry
- Self-driven and self-motivated individual with an acute sense of commercial awareness
- Hands-on, independent and resourceful in solution delivery
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and meet deadlines
- Good command of English and Mandarin is essential as you would have frequent interaction with Mandarin-speaking clients
- Strong Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills are essential
The hiring organisation is a well established asset manager with a strong presence in the region. The firm has a growing AUM and offers a stable and cohesive workplace environment.
If you are keen to join to join an organisation that offers potential growth and internal mobility opportunities, this is the right place for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply now for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1545553 Wei Yolk Loke