Consultant WeiYolk Loke (R1545553)
Date posted 02 November 2016
An Account Manager role has just been made available at a global financial services provider that offers platforms for FX and CFD training. The firm is hiring in line with business expansion plans and they are looking to expand the team that services the Chinese markets hence Mandarin speaking capabilities are essential.
About the Account Manager role:
Account Managers are responsible for responding to client inquiries in an accurate and timely manner through phones, chats or emails. You will accurately apply procedural knowledge and guidelines to client calls, chats & emails while developing and managing client relationships. As the role sits under the Chinese markets team, the successful candidate is required to liaise with Chinese clients fluently. Training will be given to the successful candidate. As the role aligns with the trading hours, you will also be required to do 9 hour shifts on a rotational basis within the team and the shifts may start as early as 6am and the shifts will end latest by 7pm.
- Be part of a team dedicated to handle all aspects of the customer experience
- Handle incoming trading inquiries and client issues via phone, email and live, interactive chat
- Trade research/Quotes
- Provide client support by answering inbound phone calls and/or e-mail regarding accounts, policies, services and available products
- Place Spot FX, CFD’s and Commodity trades, provide quotes and facilitate discussions regarding equity markets, fixed income markets, international markets and economic conditions
- Engage client in meaningful dialogue and identify unstated needs or financial goals that may be achieved by further utilising company services, products or tools
- Work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment by assisting clients and delivering solutions-focused results
- Facilitate inbound/outbound opening of new accounts for potential clients who already indicated interest in our platform and provide support for existing customers
- Desire to learn and utilise new concepts related to industry licensing, regulations, policies/procedures, available programs/services
- Excellent consultative, rapport-building, listening and communication skills
- Demonstrate a positive and professional image at all times
To succeed in this role, you must have a keen interest in the investment and financial services fields with strong mathematical, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- BS/BA degree preferably in Finance, Business Management/Administration, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Integrity and the ability to handle sensitive information and maintain confidentiality
- Excellent listening, written, and verbal communication skills
- Strong command of computer and typing skills, representatives will typically navigate through four to five software systems simultaneously
- Demonstrates self-confidence and the ability to maintain composure in difficult situation
- CMFAS Licensed with modules 1A/B, 6 and 6A is highly desired
- Mandarin language skills are an advantage as the oversight in this role includes a China client portfolio
- Must be willing to work shifts
The hiring organisation is a global trading service provider and has an established presence here in Singapore. The work environment is collaborative and the company emphasises on the growth of its employees by providing training and internal mobility opportunities.
The organisation is relatively flat and if you are driven, determined and comfortable working in a fluid and dynamic work environment, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Account Manager opportunity.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1545553 Wei Yolk Loke