Salary SGD4000 - SGD5000 per month
Consultant WeiYolk Loke (R1545553)
Date posted 24 October 2016
A bulge bracket European banking giant is looking to hire a Settlements Analyst for the Japanese Equities market. The successful candidate is required to be fluent in the Japanese language due to frequent interaction with the settlements team in Japan.
About the Settlements Analyst role:
This role sits within the Japan Equities Settlements team. The team is responsible for custody and settlement of Japanese equity transactions for global entities within the bank. The role requires interaction with External Japan custody banks, Sales & Trading, Trade Support, Middle Office, Information Technology, Settlements and other operations teams across the bank to facilitate timely settlement and transaction status reporting.
- Trade processing and confirmation
- Trade settlement and fail management
- Payment Processing
- Margin asset servicing
- Risk management
- Client services
- Working to tight market deadlines
- Support Japan market hours
To succeed in this Settlements Analyst role, you will need to have experience in dealing with equities, fixed income or money market products or cash security settlements.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail and logical and pragmatic approach to problem resolution
- Ability to work to strict deadlines with a sense of urgency
- Commitment to learn and take on challenging objectives
- Japan business language skills is essential as you would need to work closely with Japanese-speaking counterparts and translate documents in Japanese
This banking giant is known to be one of the leading bulge bracket banks. The role offers potential growth as well as internal mobility opportunities.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1545553 Wei Yolk Loke