Head of Research
Salary SGD19480.27 - SGD23376.32 per month + Bonus
Consultant Leanne Nettleship (R1215829)
Date posted 17 October 2016
A top tier securities company is actively looking for a Head of Research to lead a large team of Research Analysts to provide competitive analysis on various companies' market offerings, identify market trends, pricing / business models, sales and methods of operation. This role will be based in Bangkok.
About the Head of Research role:
In this role, you will work closely with the Managing Director and will be a key person in the organisation to foster the investment strategy of the company.
- Design and compile research reports, publications, presentations quarterly and year-end reporting initiatives to provide supportive information and recommendations for management's strategies and planning
- Quantify the performance of operations and the markets
- Proofread, edit and provide guidance to work performed by the Research Analysts
The ideal Head of Research will have direct experience in a similar role from a brokerage firm, either in Thailand or Southeast Asia.
- MBA Degree or Master Degree in Business, Mathematics, Economics, Finance or other related disciplines
- Professional qualifications including CFA will be an advantage
- Over 10 years' experience in business / equity research in related fields
- Experience in banking/FI sector is a definite advantage
- Strong leadership skills, excellent analytical and financial modelling skills
- Excellent communication skills in English
The successful candidate will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, please apply today.
This vacancy is posted on behalf of Pierre Pineau (Robert Walters Bangkok), you may send your CV directly to him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1215829 Leanne Nettleship