Manager, Client Onboarding
Salary SGD5000 - SGD7500 per month
Consultant WeiYolk Loke (R1545553)
Date posted 11 October 2016
An exciting Manager, Client Onboarding role has just become available at one of the global banks based in Singapore. This is a new headcount due to the expansion of their Periodic Review team for the private banking arm.
About the Manager, Client Onboarding role:
The Client Onboarding Manager will support Private Banking ASEAN and the Singapore Booking Centre for all matters related to CDD/AML and be an integral part of a bank-wide project to align general compliance to the bank’s CDD procedure.
- Prioritise the periodic review of new clients as per urgency indicated by the business
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt timely and adequately to the new Anti-Money Laundering (AML) policies, processes, system knowledge as part of the integration progress
- Provide Relationship Managers (“RMs”) with insights into clients’ AML risk and develop an understanding of industry sector, client information and other relevant factors that could impact the Bank’s AML risk
- Maintain Client Due Diligence (CDD) at the highest level of quality to protect the bank from regulatory risk which could result into financial and reputational damage
- Act as the CDD specialist for the Private Bank Front Office team to advise and provide expertise to the private bank community around all CDD matters
- Identify any potential risks/issues and escalate problems to the Team Leader
- Support the Team Leader, Client Periodic Review, Private Banking, in working with the RMs, Compliance and Sanctions Adviser team to identify, and where necessary, escalate significant issues and develop action plans to address these issues and follow-up to closure
The ideal candidate should come from a private banking/wealth management background and have excellent experience in client due diligence, KYC and AML.
- At least five years' practical experience in due diligence/AML functions/sanctions framework in the financial industry, particularly in private banking
- Experience in handling client profiles in Asia Pacific
- Strong analytical skills, organised and independent; able to work with minimal supervision
- Proactive and solution driven
- Good communication skills and people and service oriented; a team player
- Self starter with a curious mind to learn
- Ability to prioritise competing demands
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
This company is an established wealth manager with a dynamic work environment. The corporate environment promotes professional growth and employees enjoy excellent internal mobility opportunities. In addition the bank pays competitive remuneration in the market.
If you are keen to advance your career in an exciting career opportunity please do not hesitate to apply today to find out what this Manager, Client Onboarding role can offer.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1545553 Wei Yolk Loke