Senior Analyst, Collateral Management
Salary SGD70000 - SGD100000 per annum
Consultant WeiYolk Loke (R1545553)
Date posted 11 October 2016
A global bank is looking to expand their collateral management team and is looking to hire a Senior Analyst with an end-to-end exposure in collateral management.
About the Senior Analyst, Collateral Management role:
Reporting to the Manager, you will sit within the Trade Control Group of the bank. The key agreements that the Senior Analyst will need to review are the ISDA, CSA and GMRA.
- Daily processing for ISDA CSA, China Pledge Agreement, GMRA, GMSLA, OSLA and Precious Metal Loan collateral programs
- Data capture and validation
- Execution of margin calls
- Exposure and margin validation
- Execution of collateral asset movements and settlements
- Control of collateral positions and corporate action processing
- General communication with counter parties, credit risk, operations, front office, legal and product controllers
- Adherence to key processes and control requirements
- Investigate and resolve problems that occur for all collateral programs
- Continuous improvement of daily processing to increase efficiency
- Assist in managing new business requests globally
- Participate in the implementation of strategic projects, initiatives and UATs
- Provide business continuity planning support
The successful Senior Analyst will have extensive collateral management experience in particular margining.
- Good experience with at least 3 years' experience in collateral management covering Credit Support Annex (CSA), Global Master Repurchase Agreement (GMRA) and/or Global Master Securities Lending Agreement (GMSLA)
- Familiar with the latest industry and regulatory requirements on collateral management and reporting
- Competent in using Microsoft Office applications especially in Excel
- Strong analytical skills, attention to details with an inquiring mind
- Self-motivated, focused and performance driven candidate who thrive under pressure
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- A team player, dependable with strong interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
This is a foreign bank headquartered in Singapore and has a strong presence in the region. The culture is dynamic and challenging and the organisation values its employees greatly, offering them a myriad of vertical and lateral growth opportunities.
If you have the relevant experience and want to explore this opportunity, apply today or call me to have a discussion. Great career progression opportunities await the right person for this Senior Analyst, Collateral Management job.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1545553 Wei Yolk Loke