AVP, Business Delivery
Salary SGD100000 - SGD130000 per annum
Consultant WeiYolk Loke (R1545553)
Date posted 10 October 2016
A global private bank with a long established presence in Singapore is looking to hire an excellent candidate with project management expertise to join as an AVP within the Business Delivery team.
About the AVP, Business Delivery role:
The AVP, Business Delivery is responsible for delivery of assigned new initiatives across the private bank. These initiatives would be around IT led solutions, operating model, and business process re-engineering. You will be driving change management for part of the Wealth Management business across Private Banking and Brokerage for key strategic initiative with the focus on Front and Middle Office.
- Contact point for business to initiate requests change initiatives that has linkages with the Operating Model and / or the technology platform
- Liaison with Finance, IT, Operations and other stakeholders to define business requirements & implement end to end process solutions
- Design Business Operating procedure for relevant changes to ensure the technology solution is aligned to the operating model and process
- Responsible for end-to-end delivery to the business i.e. business requirements, UAT, training, deployment and post implementation support
- Manage all the approvals, documentation regarding assigned projects / initiatives
- Work with functional and business stakeholders to identify and implement process improvement & re-engineering opportunities
- Migration of Industry / other “Best Practices” as re-engineering and improvement areas
- Stakeholder management including regular updates on progress of the initiative, seeking alignment on prioritisation and agreement on key impact areas emanating from the change
- Vendor management to support delivery in a timely manner with the appropriate quality standards
The ideal AVP, Business Delivery will have more than 10 years' experience in Wealth Management / Private Banking.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Masters preferred) in Management or Accounting
- Prior experience of working on technology led strategic projects and Business Transformation initiative
- Prior experience on Avaloq (or any other Wealth Management Platform) will be preferred
- Good spoken and written English is a must
- Computer literate with excellent MS Office skills, particularly in Excel, Project and Power point
- Sound understanding of Banking and Wealth management products and processes in Asian markets
- Strong analytical skills
- Prior experience in platform replacement / upgrade projects will be preferred
- Good interpersonal skills and an ability to adapt to various cultures will be very useful in the role
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technology solution, processes, and products
The private bank is a leading global specialist in meeting sophisticated financial needs, offering expertise in private banking, investment management, and advanced trust and estate planning. As one of the world’s top 10 wealth managers, the bank serve the needs of high net worth, affluent and institutional clients worldwide. The bank has had a long established track record in Singapore and is slowly growing its presence.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Please apply today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1545553 Wei Yolk Loke