Product Control, Fixed Income
Salary Market Aligned
Location Singapore RiverFULL_TIME
Consultant Nadiah Marican (R1435178)
Job Ref 1911130/001
Date posted 06 March 2023singapore banking-financial-services/investment-management 2023-03-14 2023-04-05 banking Singapore River Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A Product Control, Fixed Income job has just become available at a reputable financial services firm based in Singapore.
About the Product Control, Fixed Income Role:
We are looking for an enthusiastic self-driven product controller to join the fixed income team.
- Take ownership, and be accountable for the timely and accurate calculation, verification, reporting of daily P&L
- Interact with trading, MO, treasury and other functions to resolve booking, valuation, and financial resource queries
- Provide daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly P&L commentaries
- Undertake critical reviews of trading activity with the objective of highlighting significant items to senior management
- Undertake various month end procedure, inclusive of balance sheet substantiation
- Possess project management skills to support cross-regional booking and product initiatives
To succeed this Product Control, Fixed Income role, you will need to have strong product knowledge around fixed income and treasury products (rates and foreign exchange in particular).
- University graduate, preferably in finance/economics or accounting with more than five years of experience in product control/financial control within investment banking or a large financial services company
- Strong understanding of cross-border booking, cross-border controls and inter-regional financial resource implications
- Experience in banks noted insurance framework and own credit is preferred
- Strong MS Office skills, able to present data in a readable format within a reasonable time frame. Basic knowledge of artificial intelligence and digital visualisation tools (Tableau, Power BI, Alteryx, RPA, UI Path, etc.) is preferred
- Strong analytically, communication and problem-solving skills, combined with well-developed interpersonal skills, and independent
- Strong communication skills
This company is an Asia-headquartered financial services group with an integrated global network spanning over 30 countries. By connecting markets East and West, this company services the needs of individuals, institutions, corporate and governments through its three business divisions: retail, asset management, and wholesale (global markets and investment banking). Founded in 1925, the firm practices disciplined entrepreneurship while building on a long tradition of serving clients with creative solutions and considered thought leadership.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Product Control, Fixed Income role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1435178 Nadiah Marican
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 24 March 2023A new and exciting AVP - Anti Bribery and Corruption Business Expenditure job opportunity has become available at a reputable bank, reporting to the Regional Head of Anti-Bribery and Corruption.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 24 March 2023An attractive AVP - CIB Transaction Monitoring Investigator job has just become available at a reputable financial services firm based in Singapore. You will report to the CIB Transaction Monitoring Investigations Head.
Salary: SGD8000 - SGD8500 per month + BonusLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 24 March 2023An AVP Finance Regulatory Manager job has just become available at a reputable Japanese bank based in Singapore.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 23 March 2023An exciting Credit Risk Specialist job has just become available at a reputable digital banking firm. In this role, you will build CRM solutions and strategies for the customer life cycle.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 23 March 2023An exciting Enterprise Risk Specialist job has just become available at a reputable digital banking firm. In this role, you will work with the Head of Enterprise Risk Management and Chief Risk Officer to implement the ERM framework and ensure its effectively managed daily.