Middle Office Analyst
Salary Market Aligned
Location Singapore RiverCONTRACTOR
Consultant Glen Chua (R1435983)
Job Ref 1833850/001
Date posted 25 November 2022singapore banking-financial-services/investment-management 2022-11-25 2022-12-25 banking Singapore River Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Middle Office Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected global banks based in Singapore.
About the Middle Office Analyst Role:
This is a role for an analyst who is capable of handling intra-day deadlines and high trading volumes. In this business critical role, you will be part of the solutions trading services team supporting the front office desks across APAC.
- Ensure that all trades arrive from the various front-end trade capture systems and processed in a timely manner
- Interact daily with sales and trading, FO business management
- Ensure that all confirmations are delivered to the client, via either fax, or email (or alternative route, such as ACS)
- Support the accurate trade capture (whether by the TS team or trading themselves) of all products, monitor and book relevant life cycle events
- Monitor matching tools, ensuring that trades with overseas offices match in a timely manner
- Handle trade queries from institutional customers and front office
To succeed in this Middle Office Analyst role in a business control management environment, you will need the ability to handle the efficient settlement of all security transactions across markets that represent new asset inflows into the bank.
- Experience managing trade flow, ideally from a financial services background
- Fixed income product knowledge, particularly OTC rates and structured derivatives
- Solid understanding of the front-to-back trade life cycle processes is also necessary
- Business-level communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills
This is a leading global top tier financial institution and is progressively expanding and growing its business on a global scale. This organisation offers employees the opportunity to enhance their experience across the business function and across multiple business lines. This organisation offers exceptional job opportunities for growth and career development with the right ethos and practices which makes it a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Middle Office Analyst job.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1435983 Glen Chua
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 17 November 2022An exciting Trade Finance, Specialist job has just become available at a leading financial services firm based in Singapore. In this role, you will be reporting directly to the Team Lead based in Singapore.