Data Operations Analyst
Salary Market Aligned
Location Singapore RiverCONTRACTOR
Consultant Glen Chua (R1435983)
Job Ref 1803730/001
Date posted 08 June 2022singapore banking-financial-services/investment-management 2022-06-16 2022-07-08 financial-services Singapore River SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Data Operations Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected financial institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for a data driven analyst who is fluent in this field.
About the Data Operations Analyst Role:
In this business critical role, you will develop and implement a global data management model and data governance organisation to support our fund management, trading, distribution.
- Ensure all client data elements are opened, closed and updated both timely and accurately
- Set improvement targets, qualify and quantify the results of data quality efforts
- Perform root-cause analysis on master data related system problems and recommend or execute corrective action
- Recommend ways to strengthen data integrity, quality and availability across the enterprise
- Work with IT, data stewards and internal business groups to develop effective, efficient, and transparent processes around the use of master data in systems
- Build testing programs in stage environments to manage proposed changes in master data
- Maintain understanding of master data tools, downstream systems and data lineage rules
- Assist in the development and maintenance of operational policies and procedures
- Maintain understanding of all internal stakeholders requirements and business processes
To succeed in this Data Operations Analyst role, you will need to be well organised with minimal supervision. The successful candidate would also require strong analytical skills. Relevant experience in private banking and wealth management environment is desirable.
- Five years experience within the financial services industry with a focus on operations data management and quality
- Significant operational data management experience within the financial services sector (preferably in the buy side) with a focus on client data
- Experience in data operations approaches, quality practices in large financial organisations
- Strong analytical approach
This is a global leading financial institution. This organisation has diversified financial services and multiple business segments. A leading provider of capital markets and wealth management solutions.
If you are seeking to join an organisation that offers diversity and growth for innovation for all employees, this Data Operations Analyst role is for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1435983 Glen Chua
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 21 June 2022An attractive Head of Trade Management job has just become available at a reputable financial services firm based in Singapore. You will be reporting directly to the Head of Operations, APAC.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 13 June 2022An attractive Senior Fraud Operations Specialist job has just become available at a reputable multinational company based in Singapore. You will be reporting directly to the Head of Fraud operations, Customer Success.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 15 June 2022A rapidly expanding private equity firm is seeking a Finance Manager to join their team in Singapore. You will be reporting directly to the Asia Financial Controller who is based in Hong Kong.
Salary: SGD110000 - SGD130000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 03 June 2022An attractive AVP, AFC - CB Transaction Monitoring Investigator job has just become available at a reputable financial services firm based in Singapore. You will be reporting directly to the corporate banking transaction monitoring Head in Singapore.
Salary: SGD90000 - SGD120000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 13 June 2022An attractive AVP, Principal Investigator job has just become available at a reputable financial services firm based in Singapore. You will be reporting directly to the Head of Anti-Financial Crime Investigation.