Fixed Income Credit Analyst
Salary SGD48000 - SGD60000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Selicia Low (R1767640)
Date posted 28 November 20192019-11-28 2020-01-27 financial-services Singapore SG SGD 48000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Fixed Income Credit Analyst job has just become available at one of the leading asset management firms based in Singapore.
About the Fixed Income Credit Analyst Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for performing credit research on Asia Pacific and emerging market companies.
- Prepare credit reports, monitor these companies and maintain financial models
- Provide investment recommendations to portfolio managers
- Prepare presentation materials and share with internal and external clients
- Participate in ad hoc projects to enhance the credit process
To succeed in this Fixed Income Credit Analyst role, you must possess at least one year's relevant experience working in financial institutions. Experience in an asset management firm is advantageous.
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills
- A self-starter with excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of the Asset Management industry
- Good team player
This leading Asset Management firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you have the above skills with a can-do attitude, this Fixed Income Credit Analyst job is a great opportunity for you.
Please apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1767640 Selicia Low