Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Selicia Low (R1767640)
Date posted 06 November 20192019-11-06 2020-01-05 financial-services Singapore SG SGD 60000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A reputable investment management firm is looking for a Fund Controller. In this job, you are responsible for daily cash and transaction reconciliation while demonstrating an understanding of funds, fund operations, fee calculations and trading strategies.
About the Fund Controller Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for cash and transaction reconciliation. You will also ensure that net asset value calculations and attributions of income are accurate and error-free.
- Review and reconcile NAVs from custodians and administrators
- Daily cash and transactions reconciliation
- Responsible for cash inflows and outflows including subscriptions and redemptions
- Review and validate portfolio valuations across equities, derivatives and fixed income securities
- Manage project funding process
- Participate in processes review to identify areas of improvements
The successful candidate must possess at least three years of relevant experience in fund administration.
- Experience working with emerging markets is advantageous
- Solid knowledge of funds, fund operations, fee calculations and trading strategies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
This investment management firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. They are constantly growing and offer a great working environment.
If you have the above skills and are ready to take the next step in your career, this Fund Controller job could be a great opportunity for you.
Please apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1767640 Selicia Low