ASEAN Equities Analyst
Salary SGD70000 - SGD85000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Clement Wang (R1981797)
Date posted 31 October 20192019-10-31 2019-12-30 financial-services Singapore SG SGD 70000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting ASEAN Equities Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected asset management companies based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Portfolio Manager, this is a role for an investment analyst who is a leader in their field.
About the ASEAN Equities Analyst Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for assisting the Portfolio Manager in analysing and managing ASEAN Equities to maximise returns within the portfolio.
- Industry and company research/analysis
- Financial modelling
- Value and recommend equities for inclusion in portfolios
- Investment support
To succeed in this ASEAN Equities Analyst job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Up to three years’ experience in investment management or research
- Proficiency in equity analysis and financial modelling
- A good degree in Finance or a quantitative field. A master's degree in a relevant field is an advantage
- Pursuing the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) programme, or hold the CFA charter
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Good communication and report writing skills
This asset management company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they’ve won many awards. This asset management company is one of the major players in the industry, and their funds are being widely distributed and manage in the banking space.
If you would like a strong and rewarding challenge in asset management, this is the opporunity to go for. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting ASEAN Equities Analyst job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1981797 Clement Wang