APAC Institutional Sales Representative
Salary SGD100000 - SGD120000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Clement Wang (R1981797)
Date posted 24 September 20192019-09-24 2019-11-23 financial-services Singapore SG SGD 100000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting APAC Institutional Sales Representative job has just become available at one of the most respected global brokerage firms/platforms based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Head of APAC Institutional Sales, this is a role for an Institutional Sales Representative who is a leader in their field.
About the APAC Institutional Sales Representative Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be assisting the company to grow their regional institutional clientele and achieve their business goals through researching, identifying and creating institutional sales opportunities for the APAC market.
- Research, identify and create broker, bank and hedge fund relationships and other sales opportunities within designated regions
- Manage your own region(s) using initiative/established contacts to identify potential leads
- Identify clients’ requirements and offer relevant trading solutions, including API, White Label and Introducing Broker arrangements
- Develop all sales opportunities, offering a range of potential products to clients including, margin foreign exchange, CFD instruments, and other derivative asset classes
- Negotiate and produce commercially beneficial business for and on behalf of the company
- Identify and assess sales/marketing initiatives to assist in achieving personal and overall business targets, meet personal KPIs/targets and add value to team success
- Negotiate and prepare commercial terms and partner agreements, liaising with the legal, BI and dealing teams where appropriate
- Collate and review target client’s corporate documentation for legal/compliance assessment and sign-off
- Work closely with the sales trading team to request/analyse client feedback and ensure the relationships are running as anticipated
- Provide weekly and monthly management information to include call reports, contact reports, and business opportunities reports to APAC Head of Institutional
To succeed in this APAC Institutional Sales Representative job, you will need to have the personal drive, strong institutional network in the financial industry and a positive attitude.
- 3 - 5 years of proven track record an experience in institutional business development/institutional relationship management in FX/CFD
- Strong network and exposure within APAC region is a must
- Financial markets experience; knowledge and understanding of foreign exchange, CFDs, with additional knowledge of shares and shares dealing an advantage
- Able to work confidently to performance targets
- Confident verbal and written communicator in both English and relevant regional language, with ability to liaise effectively at all levels
This international brokerage firm/online trading platform needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. They are an established player in the world with a strong history, and in the fast growing APAC region. The person in the role will play a key and vital role in the penetration of APAC market and growth of the APAC business of this global company.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Institutional Sales Representative job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1981797 Clement Wang