Sales Support Analyst
Consultant Glen Chua (R1435983)
Date posted 09 September 20192019-09-09 2019-10-09 banking Singapore SG SGD 4000 5000 5000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Sales Support Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected asset management firms based in Singapore. This is a role for a Sales Support Analyst who is fluent in this field.
About the Sales Support Analyst Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for the firm’s fund sales efforts and relationship management within the intermediary space. The partners include distributors across private banks, retail banks and insurance firms based in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand.
- Work closely with and provide support to the Wholesale Distribution Sales team in Singapore on sales and marketing activities
- Maintain proper records on client activities and documentation
- Prepare and maintain client templates and reports
- Prepare presentation materials in accordance to the company’s corporate guidelines and local regulations
- Perform product, peer and market analysis to better understand the market landscape
- Work with the RFP team and other internal stakeholders in compiling and coordinating inputs for client RFPs (Request-for-Proposals)
- Carry out additional duties or special projects as assigned
To succeed in this Sales Support Analyst role, you should be organised and work well with minimal supervision. You will also require strong analytical skills. Relevant experience in a middle and front office environment will be desirable.
Other Key requirements:
• Minimum two years relevant work experience from financial services or asset management industry
• Prior and relevant working experience and knowledge of the relevant multi-asset class products
• Experience with Bloomberg and Morningstar systems preferred
• Detail oriented, a team player and able to perform under pressure in a fast-pace environment
This is a global leading financial institution. This organisation has diversified financial services and multiple business segments offering room for growth and innovation, which makes it a great place to work and be a part of.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Support Analyst job.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1435983 Glen Chua